Inventory Unit Detail
2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture
Call for Price
Glider City Powersports
Royal Star Venture
2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture in Blue 47k 1 OWNER machine very clean and runs great, comes with all the bells and whistles Stop in or call 607-734-1223
STAR IN YOUR OWN TRAVEL SHOW
Big smooth V-four power in a big motorcycle designed to transport two people and plenty of gear in complete luxury. Cue the sound system. Hit the cruise control and let the show begin.
- 79 cubic-inch liquid-cooled, V-four tuned to put out class-leading power — 97hp @ 6000 RPM and maximum torque at 89 ft.-lb. @ 4750 RPM — for incomparable touring performance.
- Four heated 32mm Mikuni carburetors with TPS deliver seamless throttle response and greater power across the entire rev range.
- Compact design, dual-intake system enhances performance without sacrificing fuel tank capacity.
- Large-capacity radiator ensures superior engine cooling for maximum efficiency.
- Single-axis internal counterbalancer reduces engine vibration.
- Wide-ratio, five-speed transmission with 5th-gear overdrive geared for both highway passing power and lower-rev cruising speeds.
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Smooth, low-maintenance shaft drive.
- Four-into-two exhaust system puts out a throaty exhaust note and creates a long, low profile that's easily customizable.
- High-integrity, single-backbone frame with solid engine mounting and 29-degree caster angle delivers quick, responsive steering and excellent handling.
- Class-leading long wheelbase (67.1-inches) provides exceptional roomy ergonomics for great rider control and comfort.
- Air-adjustable telescopic front fork designed with 29-degree caster angle and 5.5 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps and adjusts for varying load capacities.
- Air-adjustable link-type rear suspension features a vertically mounted single shock with 4.1 inches of travel for outstanding long-distance ride quality.
- Large-diameter front and rear disc brakes with sintered pads provide strong, linear stopping power.
- Wide, fork-mounted fairing, windshield, wind deflectors and frame-mounted lower cowlings offer outstanding weather protection.
- Full-sized floating-type rider and passenger floorboards reduce vibration and are positioned for optimal long-distance comfort.
- Incomparable fit and finish includes flawless paint with extensive chrome and brushed stainless steel accents as well as deep, valanced steel fenders.
- Six-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light ensures outstanding long-distance touring range.
- Large, powerful 12V 60/55-watt remote-adjustable halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and cuts a stylish profile.
- Separate cigarette lighter-type DC outlets for both rider and passenger.
- Ignition switch with integrated steering lock mounted to front of fuel tank for extra convenience.
- Vintage-style console and instrument panel features: digital speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge, cruise control, TPS self-diagnosis, speed sensor, and neutral, high beam, turn signals and low oil level indicator lights.
- Electronic cruise control switch located on right handlebar controls for ease of use.
- Handlebar-mounted 40-channel CB radio with dual antenna for CB and AM/FM radio.
- Single-point audio control system for AM/FM radio, cassette and intercom is CD changer-compatible and headset-ready.
- Four-speaker (14 watts per channel) system with automatic, speed-regulated volume control to help hear over wind noise.
- Two-way rider/passenger intercom system.
- Huge, 15-gallon rear trunk with easy, one-touch opener can hold two full-faced helmets and includes a lined interior storage pouch.
- Color-matched hard-shell saddlebags each feature handy, one-touch openers and spacious 9.3-gallon storage with interior pouch.
- 12V 18AH maintenance-free battery ensures easy, reliable starting.
- This fully loaded luxury touring machine comes with everything serious riders need, including a four-speaker sound system/CB radio/intercom CD-compatible sound system and a powerful and smooth V-four engine.
- There's plenty of lockable storage in the form of a 15-gallon trunk and a pair of color-matched 9.3-gallon sidebags; that's 33.6 gallons total.
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and all labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, 70 deg. V-4
- 1294 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 32mm Mikuni CV
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm telescopic fork w/air assist; 5.5 in. (140 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, link-type w/air assist (Monocross); 4.1 in. (105 mm) travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 298 mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- 320 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 67.1 in. (1705 mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.0 gal. (22.5 l)
- Dry Weight
- 807 lbs. (366 kg)
- Wide-ratio 5-speed w/5th gear overdrive and hydraulic clutch
- Final Drive
- Standard: Digital
- Galaxy Blue/Raven, Raven (Midnight Venture)
- 5 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)