Old school just got schooled.
Bolt R-Spec. More Style. More performance. And more ways to customize than ever. From its slim, classic bobber-style design to its raw metal, it's everything you need in a motorcycle. And nothing you don't/ The R-Spec includes special colors, piggyback shocks, cool textured-color stitched seat, available black fenders, and blacked-out mirrors.
• Additional Features: A round, smoked-lens LCD digital speedometer adds to the modern take on the traditional bobber style.
• Additional Features: LED rear taillight looks cool and adds to the modern bobber appeal.
• Additional Features: Solo rider saddle adds to the minimalist bobber look.
• Additional Features: Steel front and rear fenders are ideal for personalization, including paint and customization.
• Chassis/Suspension: A double-cradle frame enhances city riding enjoyment. The engine is mounted to the frame as a stressed member with a rigid mount system that provides precise handling.
• Chassis/Suspension: At just 21mm wide, the drive belt contributes to the slim and clean look of the rear end. The belt has a carbon-fiber core which adds strength and durability for longevity.
• Chassis/Suspension: At just 21mm wide, the drive belt contributes to the slim and clean look of the rear end. This newly designed belt has a carbon-fiber core which adds strength and durability for longevity.
• Chassis/Suspension: Bolt R-Spec’s short, 61.8-inch wheelbase contributes to the bike’s lively handling, providing for tight turns in city riding and solid handling on the road. .
• Chassis/Suspension: The 298mm front disc brake and 298mm rear disc brake both use wave rotors, the style usually found on sport bikes. The front brake uses a floating-mount for great heat-distortion resistance, contributing to excellent braking performance.
• Chassis/Suspension: The 3.2 gallon fuel tank is a traditional teardrop style, with a slim shape that includes flattened top and side surfaces to enhance Bolt R-Spec styling.
• Chassis/Suspension: The beefy front 41mm fork tubes offer excellent suspension performance and the twin rear shocks, which include piggyback style gas chambers, have been tuned to provide great comfort and handling while contributing to the machine’s low profile.
• Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fender
• Engine: A 2-into-1 exhaust pipe layout on the right side of the engine contributes to the lively performance and styling of the machine. The minimalist-style exhaust system delivers a throaty and pleasing exhaust not.
• Engine: High-quality forged aluminum pistons have a lightweight, high strength, compact design that contributes to reduced vibration.
• Engine: Sophisticated fuel injection is used on the Bolt R-Spec to deliver the best urban riding fun with strong acceleration. 3D maps for ignition timing and fuel injection have been developed and these settings deliver outstanding acceleration in the mid and low-speed ranges.
• Engine: The 58 cubic inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60º V-twin with four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof-shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio. The engine is designed to provide excellent power and superior low-end torque.
• Engine: The clutch uses a rubber damper to reduce the fatigue that can come with frequent engagement/disengagement in stop and go city traffic. Riders will certainly appreciate the extra comfort the design provides.
• Engine: The combustion chamber shape was precisely engineered to direct the fuel/air charge to the center of the piston for more efficient combustion and maximum power. Ceramic-composite-plated cylinders provide excellent heat dissipation and reduced oil consumption.
• Engine: The stainless steel air cleaner cover provides a “raw metal” look that accentuates the Bolt R-Spec’s distinctive styling. And the air cleaner design helps provide great intake efficiency and enhanced torque characteristics.
• Engine: To keep friction loss to a minimum and help the engine achieve the ideal performance characteristics, special roller-type rocker arms with needle bearings are used. These also reduce top-end weight for excellent mass centralization.
• For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt R-Spec are limited only by the owner’s imagination. As we say at Star motorcycles, “we build it, you make it your own.” And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt R-Spec is the ultimate example of that philosophy.
• Revised meter assembly.
• The Bolt R-Spec is stripped down and devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber” look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
• The Bolt R-Spec uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
• The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds, and experience the pulse of the machine.