Fuel-injected, reliable fun.
• 125cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder plating, and electronic fuel injection gives this Zuma excellent performance.
• Chassis / Suspension
Hefty steel-tube frame has a step-through design for easy mounting. A two-stage electrodeposition and electrostatic painting process provides a durable, corrosion-resistant finish.
Telescopic fork features beefy outer tubes for strength, while slider shrouds help protect the 27mm inner tubes from debris.
Swingarm has double rear shocks for riding comfort on the street and unpaved roads, too.
Fuel tank holds 1.6 gallons for plenty of cruising range. Fuel tank emission system includes a charcoal canister to control gasoline evaporation and reduce air pollution.
Fat 120/70-12 front and 130/70-12 rear tires have an aggressive looking block pattern for great handling on unpaved roads and on the street. Tires run on lightweight five-spoke die-cast aluminum wheels.
220mm hydraulic front disc and rear drum brakes combine for serious stopping power.
Zuma provides both a centerstand and side stand for parking convenience.
Zuma’s fuel-injected, 125cc single cylinder, 4-stroke engine pumps out lots of power for its size, using an SOHC 4-valve head with 10:1 compression ratio and ceramic-composite cylinder plating.
Pushbutton electric starting makes the Zuma 125 super-convenient for transportation.
For reliability and easy maintenance, simple wet-sump lubrication is used.
Forced air cooling system helps keep engine temperatures under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
Fully automatic, V-belt transmission with centrifugal clutch provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation with great off-the-line acceleration.
Fuel injection provides the optimal fuel mixture for the operating condition, including temperature and altitude, and that means easy cold starts, too.
Oiled-paper type air filter helps trap dirt before it gets to your engine, even when riding on unpaved roads. The V-belt housing has its own off-road-style wet-foam air filter for durability.
Upswept muffler incorporates exhaust catalyst technology to reduce air pollution and meet emission regulations.
• For extra security when parked, the main switch is equipped with a key hole lock cover.
• Fully automatic C.V. transmission and pushbutton electric starting make the Zuma super-convenient transportation. Both center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it convenient to park, too.
• That tough off-road look isn’t just for looks: the strong steel frame; fat, aggressive tires; oiled-type air filters; beefy shocks front and rear and off-road style brush deflectors make this scooter at home on unpaved roads while delivering all the attitude you could want for the street.
• The underseat storage compartment’s cavernous 5.2-gallon capacity is roomy enough for a full-face helmet.
• The Zuma 125 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 89 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.6 gallons of gas.
• The Zuma 125’s easy-to-read analog speedometer is flanked by a fuel gauge and indicator lights.
• There’s room for two atop this Zuma’s seat, and lots of locking storage beneath it.
• Two bright halogen headlights light the way—following current sportbike practice, the left side provides the 55W low beam while the right side is the 60W high beam.