Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Honda CRF150R
There’s Nothing Small About The Size Of Its Performance.
Honda’s CRF150R is, hands down, the best MX machine in the Mini Class. Designed around a four-stroke powerplant that showcases plenty of Honda technology, it’s also graced with the performance that will keep you up at the front of the pack and on the podium. And the CRF150R is available in two versions to fit a wider variety of riders: The CRF150R and the CRF150R Expert, which features bigger wheels, a higher seat and longer swingarm.
Fine-Tuned Suspension: Showa® front and rear gives you unrivaled suspension action, especially over smaller, faster bumps that unsettle a bike’s chassis.
High Tech = High Performance: Thanks to the Unicam® cylinder head, this four-stroke engine is more powerful yet more compact, improving handling, power and efficiency.
- Unicam® Engine: The CRF150R uses a Unicam engine based on our championship-winning CRF450R and CRF250R. Designed to give you excellent rideability and more power and torque across the rev band, the engine runs consistently at different tracks and varying elevations and temperatures—it’s an all-around winner.
- Accelerator Pump: The CRF150R uses a carburetor featuring a “direct push” accelerator pump which gives you better, more immediate throttle response.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CRF150R’s Pro-Link rear-suspension system features a fully adjustable Showa® shock for superb bump absorption and wheel control.
- Showa® Suspension: The adjustable 37mm leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork features specially tuned valving for small bumps and a friction-reducing design to improve compression and rebound control.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Rear Disc Brake: The rear disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Lightweight Wheels: Strong, lightweight wheels are durable and minimize unsprung weight.
- Track-Designed Chassis: A lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with large-diameter frame tubing and crossmember delivers excellent turning performance and straight-line tracking.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 66 mm x 43.7 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.7:1
- Valve Train: Unicam®, four-valve; 26 mm intake, steel; 22.5 mm exhaust, steel
- Induction: Keihin® 32 mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Transmission: Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 15T/50T
- Front Suspension: 37 mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 190 mm disc
- Front Tire: 70/100-17 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14
- Rake: 27 deg. 2 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 78 mm (3.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 49.6 in.
- Seat Height: 32.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 185 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel–ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.11 gal.
- Emissions: Consult owners manual for optional racing parts.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model Id: CRF150R
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 66 mm x 43.7 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin® 32 mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37 mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 70/100-17 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 190 mm disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 185 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.11 gal.
- 49.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.8 in.
- 78 mm (3.1 in.)
- 27 deg. 2 min. (Caster Angle)
- Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 15T/50T