The bike that builds champions
Absolutely nobody can exceed the championship legacy of Kawasaki and the KX™ motorcycle. At any level. KX has more combined professional 250 and 450 class SX titles than anyone. At the amateur level, legends like Villopoto, Carmichael, Stewart, Emig, and McGrath all launched their incomprehensible professional careers with support from Team Green™, our amateur Motocross program. The common thread? The KX is The Bike That Builds Champions.
• The KX™85 motorcycle is a fixture on the podium at motocross races across the country. Delivering a winning combination of power, agility and adjustability.
• Front and rear disc brakes
• High tensile steel perimeter frame
• High-performance liquid-cooled, two-stroke engine
• Six-position adjustable handlebar mount adjusts riding positions for taller riders
• Sophisticated suspension components with a 32.7 inch seat height.