The Kawasaki difference
The KX™100 motorcycle is the choice of future motocross champions. with more power and larger wheels than the KX™85, this two-stroke super-mini gives riders the perfect blend of proportionate power increase with a larger chassis before transitioning to the big bikes.
• 6-position adjustable handlebar mount helps tailor ergonomics for a wide range of riders
• Front and rear disc brakes
• High-performance liquid-cooled, 99cc 2-stroke engine
• Larger (19F, 16R) wheels than the KX85 (17F, 14R) contribute to a taller 34.3 inch seat height and higher 13.0 inch ground clearance
• Sophisticated suspension components are adjustable.