Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Yamaha YP20T
Call for Price
Glider City Powersports
2019 Yamaha Water pump CALL FOR DETAILS 607-734-1223
Construction Site Ready Pumping Power
Can pump up to 184 gallons per minute and handle solids up to .79 inch.
- The YP20T uses a 175cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines.
- It has a powerful pump, pumping up to 184 gal/min (11,040 gal/hr) through a two-inch port.
- Delivers a 92-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Can handle solids up to .79" (20 mm).
- Durable Pump - Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Outstanding Seal Durability - Newly adopted Japanese-made silicone carbide (SIC) seal - has better durability compared to conventional carbon ceramic seals.
- 2-inch Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- DeWatering Applications: - Use for these types of DeWatering applications: Job site excavations, Utility vaults, Motocross tracks, Mining sites, Lakes and ponds and Barge holds.
- Powerful Pump: - Pumps up to 184 gal/min (11,040 gal/hr). Use for moving massive amounts of water.
- Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation: — Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low: — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark: — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-decompression: — Automatically “opens" exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating: — The YP20T meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Tool and Strainer Kit: - Standard equipment.
- Pump Type: Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Suction Port: 2 in.
- Discharge Port: 2 in.
- Discharge Capacity: 184 gal / min
- Self Priming Time: 100 sec / 26.25 ft
- Total Head Lift: 92 ft
- Suction Head Lift: 26 ft
- Solids Handling (Max): .79 in. (20mm)
- Engine: MZ 175 4-stroke,OHV, Forced air cooled
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel Capacity: 1.06 gal
- Starting Method: Recoil Starter
- Dry Weight: 105 lb.
- L x W x H: 26.18 x 18.19 x 20.31 in.
- Limited Warranty: 3 years
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- MZ 175 4-stroke,OHV, Forced air cooled
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Discharge Capacity
- 184 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 2 in.
- Suction Diameter
- 2 in.
- Head Lift
- 92 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 26 ft.
- 105 lb.