2019 Kawasaki BRUTE FORCE® 750 4x4i EPS CAMO
Call for Price
Glider City Powersports
BRUTE FORCE® 750 4x4i EPS CAMO
2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 EPS Camo come check it out 4x4 great machine 607-734-1223
A true outdoorsman needs a big-bore machine willing to track deeper and go further. The BRUTE FORCE® 750 4x4i EPS camo ATV can tackle the wilderness and its most difficult terrain.
- 749cc liquid-cooled, 90-degree V-twin, DFI® 4-stroke with electric start
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with HI/LO range and reverse
- Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control
- Double wishbone (6.7 inch) front and fully independent (7.5 inch) rear suspension
- Front disc brakes and rear sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc brake
- Generous 1,250-lbs. towing capacity and convenient front and rear cargo racks
- Premium Realtree Xtra® Green Camo bodywork
- Engine: 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 749cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.3:1
- Maximum Torque: 42.7 lb-ft @ 4750 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control, shaft
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/6.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Full independent, dual A-arm/7.5 in
- Front Tire: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tire: AT 25 x 10-12
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 9.4 in
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft
- Towing Capacity: 1250 lb
- Total Rack Capacity: 242.0 lb
- Rack Capacity, Front/Rear: 88.0/176.0 lb
- Lighting: 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Frame Type: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Track Front/Rear: 36.4/35.0 in
- Overall Length: 86.4 in
- Overall Width: 46.5 in
- Overall Height: 48.0 in
- Seat Height: 35.8 in
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb**
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for EPS, neutral, belt, and oil pressure
- Color Choices: Realtree Xtra® Green Camo
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
NOTES:**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid excessive speeds and stunt driving. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Kawasaki's KFX®50 is recommended for use only by persons 6 or older, and the KFX®90 is recommended for use only by persons 12 and older. All children under 16 riding ATVs should always have direct adult supervision. Kawasaki ATVs with engines over 90cc are recommended for use only by persons 16 years of age or older. Kawasaki also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information, see your dealer, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Full independent, dual A-arm
- Rear Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- AT 25 x 10-12
- Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 699.0 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88.0 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176.0 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1250 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.4 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.4 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.0 in.
- 50.6 in.
- Final Drive
- Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control, shaft
- 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Realtree Xtra® Green Camo
- 12 Month Limited Warranty