2019 Yamaha EF2000iSHv2
Power‑packed, Quiet, Lightweight And Camo
Our most popular inverter, the EF2000iSv2, now outfitted RealTree® camo and available at select dealers.
- power a much wider range of applications: The EF2000iSHv2 incorporates a completely new controller with advanced programming resulting in improved output characteristics between 1600w-2000w operation ranges. The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSHv2 the ability to
- This model is outfitted with a RealTree™ Camouflage pattern: which makes it ideal for the outdoorsman.
- extra power: If you need
- The EF2000iSHv2 is powerful, portable and retro-modern and delivers maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs a mere 44 pounds, making it easy to transport. Super Light weight for 2000 watts.
- The EF2000iSHv2 is fitted with Yamaha's most technologically sophisticated muffler. It's So quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running. (51.5 dBA to 61 dBA - 1/4 rated to rated load).
- compact: It is very
- prevent stale gas problems: Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps
- Long Run Time: - The EF2000iSHv2 features
- Fuel gauge: allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- Inverter generator: The Yamaha EF2000iSHv2
- longest emission engine durability ratings: Yamaha generators have the
- Camo pattern — RealTree® AP™ camoflouge pattern: is ideal for the outdoorsman
- Light weight: — Easy transport
- Twin Tech (Parallel generator operation): - The EF2000iSHv2 can be operated in parallel to deliver up to 30 amps.
- Compact: — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- Parallel generator operation: - The EF2000iSHv2 may be connected in parallel with an earlier model Yamaha EF2000iS.*
- New controller with advanced programming: - The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSHv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications than previous generation EF2000iS.
- Gasoline petcock: - lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge: — See fuel gauge at-a-glance
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control: — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- OHV engine: — Includes steel camshaft and valve train components
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner: — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating: — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- Oil Watch Warning system: — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- Auto-decompression system: — Reduces compression for easier starting
- Electrical overload breaker: — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- Comfortable grip handle: — Easy portability and storage
- Centralized controls: — Easy access to controls
- DC Outlet: — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
- Rubber vibration isolation feet: — Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction
- TwinTech Cable: — Connect two EF2000iS generators in-line with a Twin Tech cable and output for Max 30 AMPs and Rated 25 AMPs of power. Includes standard 30 amp twist-lock receptacle. For RV use, the RV Adapter Kit is required
- Sidewinder Parallel Power Cables: — Cables allows user to combine the power of two Yamaha EF2000iS Inverter generators. Compatibility with a standard 30A RV cord, rugged over-braided cable design, and a handy Velcro mounting system.
- Accessory Cover: — Added protection, includes a storage pocket for Owner's manual, tool kit, and battery charging cables
- RV Adapter Kit: - The RV Adapter Kit has a 30A receptacle for RV use. Required if connecting the Twin Tech Cable to RV.
- Accessory Hour Meter/Tachometer: — Keep track of running time for service needs
- Am/Watt Appliance Load Tester: — Gives quick, accurate readout of watts or amps used by 120 volt AC electrical devices
- *A second Yamaha EF2000iSHv2 is recommended to use the full capabilities of this model.
- Yamaha Extended Service: - Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 2000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 1600 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 13.3 / 16.7 amps @ 120V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 79cc
- L x W x H: 19.3 x 11.0 x 17.9 in.
- DC Output: 8 amps @ 12V
- Dry Weight: 44.1 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 gal.
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
- Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 51.5 - 61 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 19.3 in.
- 11.0 in.
- 17.9 in.
- 44.1 lb.
- AC Output
- DC Output
- 8 amps @ 12V
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 51.5 - 61 dBA
- Run Time
- 10.5 hrs