2019 Yamaha EF2200iS
High Power Meets Bold Features
Offers high power output, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and rugged design.
- The EF2200iS Inverter Generator boasts a rugged design with a powerful high output
- The EF2200iS is fitted with
- The EF2200iS offers high power, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and a rugged design. It weighs a mere 55 lbs., and with the tri-handle design is easy to transport.
- If you need more power, the EF2200iS has a convenient Twin Tech parallel function allowing you to connect two EF2200iS units together to provide 30 AMPs of rated power.
- The EF2200iS was built with the RV Camper in mind, incorporating a standard
- A new design makes moving around the campsite or worksite a breeze with the
- Starting and stopping the unit is simple now with a
- Long Run Time - The EF2200iS features
- The all new
- Integrated into the control panel is a regulated DC socket outlet allowing more devices to easily connect to the generator.
- In the event of a power overload, the EF2200iS features an
- The EF2200iS features the
- A convenient
- - allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- The Yamaha EF2200iS inverter generator supplies clean, high power output featuring
- - Provides high power output.
- - Outfitted with Yamaha sophisticated muffler for quiet operation.
- - Connect two EF2200iS generators in-line with a Twin Tech cable for rated 30 AMPS of power.
- - No more searching for the right adapter.
- - Makes loading, unloading and moving the unit a breeze.
- - Simple and easy start-up.
- - See generator status at a glance both day and night.
- - Automatic load sensing adjusts power to device needs.
- - Flexibility to charge and use devices.
- - Easily restore power without shutting down the unit.
- - Easily access engine compartment and perform maintenance.
- - Prevents stale fuel issues and prepares for long term storage.
- - Easily see fuel level at-a-glance.
Available Accessories & Options Features
- - ENG-METER-2C-01
- - LUB-EF200-KT-00
- - ACC-OSS58-40-44
- - Spring 2019
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 2200 watts
- Rated AC Output: 1800 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 15 / 18.3 amps @ 120V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 79cc
- L x W x H: 21.9 x 11.8 x 18.5 in.
- Dry Weight: 55.2 lb.
- DC Output: 3 amps @ 12V
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.24 gal
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
- Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 57 - 65 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 21.9 in.
- 11.8 in.
- 18.5 in.
- 55.2 lb.
- AC Output
- DC Output
- 3 amps @ 12V
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.24 gal
- Noise Level
- 57 - 65 dBA
- Run Time
- 10.5 hrs